* Merkel reiterates preference for Magna * GM board meeting expected on Friday to discuss sale (Adds British minister's comment, paras 7,8 and 9) BERLIN, Aug 20 (Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel said she was sceptical that financial investor RHJ International would succeed in its bid for carmaker Opel a day before the board of General Motors was expected to announce its preference. Merkel told the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung she was "very sceptical" about the prospects for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 4-Merkel sceptical of RHJ's chances with Opel-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.