(Repeats to delete extraneous word 'by' in first paragraph) (Adds details from news conference, analyst, updates shares) By Rebecca Harrison PARIS, July 27 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen's profits fell less than expected in the first half despite a dowdy model line-up, and it cheered investors on Tuesday with hints of a brighter full-year outlook. Europe's second biggest carmaker said in a statement net profit totalled 681 million euros ($828.3 million) compared with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 4-Peugeot profits please, hints at brighter outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.