(Repeats with no change to headline or text) (Adds arrests paragraph 4, other details and background, updates share price) By Karen Padley and Tom Brown CHICAGO/DETROIT, Feb 26 (Reuters) - American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc. said on Thursday that the United Auto Workers union went on strike at six U.S. plants shortly after the previous contract expired at midnight. Talks between the auto parts supplier and the union were set to resume sometime Thursday, according to both ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 4-UAW workers stage strike at American Axle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.