(Repeats to add dropped word "extend" to headline) * Senate could act next week, passage not assured * Dealers say plan has broken downward sales spiral * Ford shares end up more than 8 pct (Recasts paragraphs one and two, updates shares) By John Crawley and Kevin Krolicki WASHINGTON/DETROIT (Reuters) - The U.S. Congress moved to triple the funding for the government's successful "Cash for Clunkers" auto rebate program, which has brought car buyers back into showrooms and raised ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 4-US Congress moves to extend autos 'clunkers' plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642