(Repeats story from Wednesday) (Adds deal advisers, updates share price) By Sumeet Chatterjee and Kevin Krolicki MUMBAI/DETROIT, March 26 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors Ltd announced a $2.3 billion deal on Wednesday to buy Jaguar and Land Rover from Ford Motor Co , a transaction that gives the Indian automaker a line-up ranging from the world's cheapest car to some of its more expensive. For Tata, which plans to launch the ultra-cheap $2,500 Nano or "People's Car," the addition of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 5-Tata to buy Ford's Jaguar, Land Rover for $2.3 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642