* Passengers, crew evacuate safely after emergency landing * ANA and JAL ground all 787s * Boeing: Aware of reports, working with customer * Smell like burning plastic - passenger * Battery discolored, signs of leak - ANA By Mayumi Negishi and Tim Kelly TOKYO, Jan 16 (Reuters) - Japan's two leading airlines grounded their fleets of Boeing 787s on Wednesday after one of the Dreamliner ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE 8-Japanese airlines ground 787s after latest emergency" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.