(Repeats without change to headline or text) (Adds latest comments from union, company, adds details on VW quarterly results, changes dateline, previous FRANKFURT) By Jan Schwartz HANOVER, Germany, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Europe's largest carmaker Volkswagen and German metalworkers union IG Metall will meet early next week to continue key wage talks despite imminent warning strikes, after a fifth round endedwithout a deal. With little sign of an agreement in sight before VW employees are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-UPDATE -Volkswagen to give new ideas at wage talks-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642