(Refiles to fix headline) By Karen Brettell NEW YORK, April 27 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. is likely to be upgraded as the company generates higher cost savings and turns around its business, but analysts say future ratings improvement is already priced into its debt. The tire maker on Friday posted a quarterly net loss pressured by several one-time charges, and increased the annualized cost savings target range to $1.8 billion to $2 billion, from the prior target of $1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-US CREDIT-Bonds already factor in Goodyear's good news" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.