(repeats to remove CORRECTED in headline) * U.S. ethanol production slips 1.8 pct to 888,000 bpd * U.S. weekly ethanol stocks drop 1.9 percent By Carey Gillam KANSAS CITY, Mo., Aug 31 (Reuters) - U.S. ethanol production slipped nearly 2 percent last week and stocks were depleted at the same pace as good demand met with tight competition for high-priced corn, ethanol's key ingredient. The Energy Information Administration said on Wednesday that U.S. ethanol ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-US ethanol output dips nearly 2 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.