(Repeats to add the word "miles" in second paragraph; no other changes to text) By Tom Doggett WASHINGTON, July 25 (Reuters) - The U.S. House of Representatives could accept a Senate proposal to boost vehicle mileage requirements as part of legislation to open more offshore areas to oil and natural gas drilling, a key House lawmaker said on Tuesday. The Senate may vote this week on legislation to open a small area off the coast of Florida to drilling while preventing energy exploration ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-U.S. House may ok higher gas mileage in new bill" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642