(Repeating to send to additional destinations) WASHINGTON, May 18 (Reuters) - Legislation to reform the traditional U.S. system of corporate pensions may not be finished before Congress recesses at the end of next week, one of the lawmakers working on the project said on Thursday. While "good progress" has been made on the legislation, according to Rep. Howard McKeon, he said he doubted it could be completed and passed before Congress breaks for a week in honor of Memorial Day on Monday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-US pension bill may not be done next week-lawmaker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.