(Repeats to correct typo in headline) NEW YORK, April 26 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks opened slightly higher on Monday as investors weighed strong corporate results against concerns over higher interest rates. Boeing Co. jumped after it received an order for 50 7E7 Dreamliners, the aerospace giant's new passenger jet. The Dow Jones industrial average was up 18.02 points, or 0.17 percent, at 10,490.86. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 0.92 point, or 0.08 percent, at 1,141.52. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-U.S. stocks open slightly higher, Boeing leads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.