(Repeats late afternoon to fix typo) By Ellis Mnyandu NEW YORK, Nov 22 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Tuesday as minutes from the most recent meeting of the U.S. Federal Reserve's policy-setting committee suggested that the Fed may be looking at ways to end its recent cycle of interest-rate hikes. Investors' expectations for a pause in interest-rate increases put them more in the mood to buy stocks and helped take some of the edge off their earlier worries about rising crude prices. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-US stocks rise on FOMC rate view, Intel lifts techs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.