(Repeats to insert dropped word "positive" in paragraph 2 to read " ... stayed positive ... ") By Haitham Haddadin NEW YORK, March 21 (Reuters) - Stocks rallied some more in late Friday afternoon trade, leading the Dow and the S&P 500 toward their eighth straight session of gains, as investors hoped a U.S.-led air attack on Iraq would end the war swiftly. At the opening bell, stocks leaped and stayed positive throughout the session as rumors swirl that Iraqi President Saddam ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-U.S. stocks rise with hopes for quick end to war" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.