(Repeats to additional subscribers without changes in text) NEW DELHI, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Germany's Volkswagen will produce up to 110,000 vehicles a year by 2009 in India, a company official said on Wednesday. Volkswagen, Europe's largest car manufacturer, is investing $530 million to build a factory in the western city of Pune.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Volkswagen to produce 110,000 vehicles in India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642