(Repeats without changes to attach to alert) HAMBURG/MUNICH, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Volkswagen , the largest shareholder in MAN AG , wants to gain three seats on the supervisory board of the German truckmaker, industry sources said on Friday. "Volkswagen wants three seats," said two people familiar with the situation. One of them confirmed that Volkswagen's controversial chairman, Ferdinand Piech, wanted to claim the position as head of MAN's supervisory board. Volkswagen and MAN declined ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Volkswagen wants three seats on MAN board -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642