(Repeats to additional clients without changes to text) STOCKHOLM, Aug 30 (Reuters) - World number two truck maker Volvo said on Tuesday shipments of its trucks increased by 18 percent year-on-year in July as demand firmed on both sides of the Atlantic. Volvo, which sells trucks under the Renault, Mack, UD Trucks and Eicher brands as well as its own name, said unit shipments rose 36 percent in Europe while they were up 51 percent in North America. In Asia, they fell 13 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Volvo July truck deliveries +18 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.