(Repeat of story first filed on Feb 22) By Edwina Gibbs TOKYO, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Japanese stocks are set to climb this week on a sudden slip in the yen on Friday, but the gains are likely to be small in a traditionally slow period ahead of the fiscal year-end. Worries of a greater risk of inflation in United States after data late last week showed a jump in U.S. consumer prices and a somewhat bearish outlook for Wall Street might also cap advances. The dollar surged to a two-month ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-WEEK AHEAD-Nikkei seen making some gains on dollar surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642