By David McMahon TOKYO, June 30 (Reuters) - Tokyo stocks are expected to edge cautiously higher this week with the market tugged between potentially upbeat economic data at home and the impact of the latest U.S. corporate scandals. On the downside, shares in office equipment company Xerox Corp plunged 13 percent on Friday after it said it would restate five years of results. That came just days after long distance and data carrier WorldCom Inc dropped an accounting bombshell, sending ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-WEEK AHEAD-Tokyo stocks seen at mercy of U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.