(Repeats to reach more customers) * Audi 2011 vehicle sales up 19.2 percent at 1.3 million * BMW brand sales up 12.8 percent at 1.38 million * BMW group vehicle sales 14.2 pct in 2011 * BMW CEO tells WSJ company aims to grow faster than market By Maria Sheahan and Christoph Steitz FRANKFURT, Jan 9 (Reuters) - Audi, the premium car brand of Volkswagen, posted record sales in 2011 as demand for luxury cars in China and Russia helped it gain ground on bigger rivals like BMW and Daimler's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-WRAPUP 1-Audi gains ground on premium car rivals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642