(Repeats to broaden distribution) * November growth exceeds expectations at 0.4 percent * Growth points to Q4 growth of at least 3.5 pct * December producer prices pulled lower by oil, C$ By Louise Egan OTTAWA, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Canada's economic recovery picked up speed in November and stronger-than-expected growth fueled expectations of a frothy fourth quarter, although likely still below that reported in the United States on Friday. Statistics Canada said gross domestic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-WRAPUP 1-Canada's economy picks up speed in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.