* Billionaire John de Mol says not involved in Saab talks * GM pressing ahead with Saab wind-down plans-source * Spyker shares down 1.4 percent in thin trading By Kevin Krolicki and Gilbert Kreijger DETROIT/AMSTERDAM, Dec 24 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] is pressing ahead with plans to shut down Saab as chances of a deal to sell the Swedish brand to Dutch sports car builder Spyker Cars remain remote, a person familiar with the planning said on Thursday. Spyker CEO Victor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-WRAPUP 1-Saab deal hopes fade, GM presses on with wind down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.