(Repeats to additional subscribers) * Fitch cuts Toyota credit rating, shares fall 4.6 pct * Suzuki CEO says GM bankruptcy "100 pct" impossible * Mazda to idle Japan factory for two days next month By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp had its top-notch credit ratings cut for the first time in a decade, hitting its shares and raising borrowing costs as an unprecedented slowdown reshapes the global auto industry. Fitch Ratings on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-WRAPUP 1-Toyota debt rating cut,Suzuki holds out hope for GM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.