(Repeats to widen distribution) * Mazda raises FY guidance on better sales, currency rates * VW Q3 operating profit falls 81 pct, shy of estimates * Conti posts Q3 loss on writedown, sees yr-end improvement * MAN shares rise after Q3 beats forecast By Chang-Ran Kim and Christiaan Hetzner TOKYO/FRANKFURT, Oct 29 (Reuters) -Europe's largest carmaker Volkswagen said business remained hard after third-quarter earnings plunged on Thursday while Japan's Mazda predicted a smaller ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-WRAPUP 1-VW sees tough yr-end; Mazda ups FY target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.