(repeats to fix formatting, add link) * Senate energy bill eliminates oil spill liability cap * Bill would provide rebates for natural gas vehicles * House to vote on tougher oil spill bill Friday (Recasts, updates with details from Senate bill) By Richard Cowan WASHINGTON, July 27 (Reuters) - U.S. Senate Democrats unveiled a slimmed-down energy bill on Tuesday aimed at reforming offshore drilling and promoting alternative-fuel vehicles. The bill would require oil companies to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-WRAPUP 3-U.S. Congress set to tackle oil spill bills" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.