(Fixes spelling error in second summary line) * Plutonium found in soil at Fukushima complex * Japan's nuclear safety agency worried about reactor breach * Radiation increases, bad news piles up from site * PM Kan lambasted in parliament over disaster * Plant operator seeks help from French companies (Recasts, adds comments from news conference; background) By Chizu Nomiyama and Kazunori Takada TOKYO, March 29 (Reuters) - Plutonium found in soil at the Fukushima nuclear complex ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-WRAPUP 7-Japan finds plutonium in soil at stricken nuclear plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642