* Continental H1 results out 0630 GMT * Michelin H1 results out 0600 GMT * Raw material prices seen in focus PARIS/FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - French tyre maker Michelin and German rival Continental are set to point up the impact of rubber and other raw material price hikes and the disruption to supply chains from Japan's earthquake when they report second quarter results on Friday. Investors will want answers on how the companies are dealing with the challenge and their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rubber prices in focus for Michelin, Continental" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.