By Ossian Shine Nov 24 (Reuters) - The shrapnel from English rugby's explosive self-destruction still has some time to settle, but no permanent damage has been done to the national team's image, a sponsorship expert told Reuters on Thursday. Lurid headlines this week littered the British media after a leaked confidential report into England's World Cup debacle was published by The Times newspaper. Within the report England players held nothing back in their criticism of each other, coach ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rugby-No permanent damage to England's bruised brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.