NEW YORK, May 20 (Reuters) - COMEX gold caught its breath near 3-1/2 month highs early Tuesday, easing back in New York from a challenge of $370 an ounce overnight after the dollar steadied against the rallying euro. "(Gold) seemed to run away from the euro link overnight night and this morning as there was a lot of fund buying and some black boxes going off," said a bullion dealer, referring to computerized trading models. "It seems to have positive momentum right now," he said. "At ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Runaway gold rally stalls at $370/oz in early NY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.