March 21 (Reuters) - Rush Enterprises Inc. on Tuesday said it has acquired certain assets of Great Southern Peterbilt Inc.'s Peterbilt and Hino truck dealership in Jacksonville, Florida for about $22.3 million in cash. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rush Enterprises buys Florida truck dealership for $22.3 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.