ZHUKOVSKY, Russia, Aug 21 (Reuters) - United Aviation Corp. (UAC) a holding company for Russia's aircraft makers, will offer up to $1 billion in shares in a private placement next year and plans an IPO by 2010, Interfax news agency reported on Tuesday. UAC President Alexei Fyodorov said the value of the private placement would be between $500 million and $1 billion and that the initial public offering would happen either in 2009 or 2010, Interfax reported. UAC is made up of aircraft ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia aircraft maker UAC plans shares issue-Ifax" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.