MOSCOW, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Alfa Group, controlled by Russian billionaire Mikhail Fridman, has boosted its stake in Russian-Dutch tyre maker Amtel-Vredestein to a blocking 26.14 percent from 17.35 percent, Alfa said on Wednesday. Alga Group said in a statement it had bought 6 million ordinary shares from the company's founder Sudhir Gupta. It gave no price for the shares. "We positively assess the prospects of Amtel-Vredestein's development and hope for a significant growth in the value of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Alfa gets blocking stake in tyre maker Amtel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.