MOSCOW, April 25 (Reuters) - One of Russia's leading tyre producers, Amtel, has closed a deal to buy Dutch company Vredestein Banden, paying 195.6 million euros ($256 million), the Russian firm said in a statement on Monday. "The transaction will allow Amtel to boost its operations in Europe, Asia, North America and the former Soviet union," the statement said. Amtel, which plans an initial public offering for up to 25 percent of its shares in London this year, has said the acquisition ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Amtel buys Dutch tyre firm for EUR 196 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.