MOSCOW, Jan 20 (Reuters) - A source at Russia's Amtel on Tuesday confirmed it was in merger talks with the Nordic region's top tyre maker Nokian Renkaat and said a decision on whether to merge operations would be made by the end of January. "We are in talks. There is a constant flow of information going on between us. I can tell you both have agreed to come to some kind of a decision, for or against, by the end of January," the source in Amtel told Reuters.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Amtel in Nokian Renkaat merger talks-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.