MOSCOW, Feb 22 (Reuters) - The head of procurement at Russian carmarker AvtoVaz was stabbed to death in the stairwell of his apartment building in the South Russian city of Togliatti, RIA news agency reported on Friday. French carmaker Renault is expected to a take a 25 percent stake in AvtoVaz this year. Russia's leading carmaker is based in Togliatti, on the Volga river. Local investigators said the attack on Vyacheslav Shirshov, 36, could be linked to his work, RIA reported. It said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia auto executive killed in attack" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.