ZHUKOVSKY, Russia, June 30 (Reuters) - Russia could strengthen its car industry's ties with France possibly through an equity swap between the two governments and their flagship car-makers, Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday. "There are swap options with the French government -- which owns a stake in (France's) Renault . We have discussed it, it could be a good co-operation," he said during a discussion with business leaders in Zhukovsky, near Moscow. Renault already owns 25 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia autos could strengthen ties with France-Putin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642