TOGLIATTI, Russia, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Russia's largest carmaker, AvtoVAZ , is in critical financial condition and is trying to avoid bankruptcy, its chief executive officer said on Thursday. "Our plant is in critical financial condition. Losses for 2009 will amount to 35 billion roubles which raises very serious questions about our ability to keep running in the future," Komarov told a local TV channel. "Our main goal and aim is to avoid bankruptcy, which could lead to the plant being ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia AvtoVAZ CEO: main task to avoid bankruptcy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642