MOSCOW, Dec 18 (Reuters) - Russia's top car maker AvtoVAZ hopes to double its 2006 net profit and keep its market share thanks to joint projects with Canada's Magna and France's Renault , Kommersant business daily reported on Monday. "We expect our net profit under Russian accounting standards (RAS) to double," the paper quoted AvtoVAZ head Vladimir Artyakov as saying in an interview. "At the same time, revenue will only be a bit higher than last year, meaning that the net profit rise ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia AvtoVAZ hopes to double '06 profit -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642