MOSCOW, May 31 (Reuters) - May sales at AvtoVAZ , Russia's largest carmaker, jumped 60 percent year-on-year, company president Igor Komarov told journalists on Monday. Sales rose to 46,000 units in the Russian market alone, according to Komarov. Domestic demand has been boosted by a cash-for-clunkers scheme, with overall Russian April sales up 20 percent year on year after 18 months of declines. [ID:nLDE64B24K] AvtoVAZ sold 28,163 vehicles in Russia in May 2009, and 61,583 in May 2008. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia AvtoVAZ May sales up 60 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.