TOGLIATTI, Russia, April 27 - Reuters) - Russian car-maker AvtoVAZ said on Tuesday that it plans to sell 446,000 cars this year. The company also said in a presentation that it plans to be selling 1 million cars annually by 2017. AvtoVAZ had to be bailed out by the state last year after flirting with bankruptcy. (Reporting by Gleb Stolyarov; Writing by Lidia Kelly)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia AvtoVAZ plans to sell 446,000 cars in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.