MOSCOW, April 23 (Reuters) - Russia's largest car maker AvtoVAZ has proposed 2003 full year dividends of 6 roubles per ordinary share and 95 roubles per preferred share, the firm said on Friday. Profits soared six-fold last year at the Lada manufacturer, which has a separate joint venture with U.S. car giant General Motors . The firm paid 2002 dividends of five roubles per ordinary share and 17 roubles per preferred share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia AvtoVAZ sets 03 dividend 6 rbls/ord share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642