MOSCOW, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Russian carmaker AvtoVAZ , in which Renault owns a 25 percent stake, will show a net loss to Russian accounting standards and pay no dividend for 2008, a senior company source said on Friday. "We are in losses. What kind of dividends are we going to pay?" the source said. "We have not published the results yet but there is nothing to hope for there." (Reporting by Anton Doroshev, writing by Melissa Akin)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia carmaker Avtovaz has '08 loss, no div-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.