YELABUGA, Russia, May 27 (Reuters) - Russia's Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said on Tuesday the government should consider lowering import duties on some types of steel that Russia does not currently produce. "It's worth considering the issue of temporarily lowering duties on those types of steel we do not produce to enhance development of the automobile industry and to spur development of the metallurgical sector," Putin told reporters. (Reporting by Denis Dyomkin; Writing by Maria ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia could lower import duties on steel -Putin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.