MOSCOW, June 27 (Reuters) - Russian-Dutch tyre firm Amtel-Vredestein said on Tuesday its shareholders had voted to approve a buy-back of up to 10 percent of the firm's issued shares. The firm did not give other details of the buy-back in its statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia-Dutch tyre firm may buy back 10 pct stock" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642