MOSCOW, June 24 (Reuters) - Russia's car production in the first five months of the year rose by 65 percent to 381,560 vehicles, further cementing the crisis-hit sector's recovery, consultants ASM Holding said on Thursday. The numbers mirror data provided earlier this month by the Federal Statistics Service, or Rosstat, which said there were 380,000 cars produced in January-May, representing a 64.8 percent increase from the corresponding period of last year. The sector has started to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Jan-May car production up 65 pct year/year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.