MOSCOW, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Ranault may agree to increase its holding in troubled Russian carmaker AvtoVAZ , in return for Moscow taking a stake in the French company, Kommersant business daily reported on Friday. AvtoVAZ shareholders -- Russia's state-controlled investment group Russian Technologies, Moscow bank Troika Dialog and 25 percent stakeholder Renault are expected to sign an AvtoVAZ rescue plan at a Franco-Russian government meeting in Rambouillet, just outside Paris, on Friday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia may get Renault stake in AvtoVAZ deal-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.