By Denis Dyomkin MOSCOW, May 23 (Reuters) - Russia could keep low gas prices for Belarus and lend low interest money if the former Soviet neighbour agrees to share more assets with Russian investors, a Russian government source said late on Thursday. Gas pricing talks between Moscow and Minsk are closely watched in Europe, which gets a quater of its gas from Russia. A fifth of Russian supplies goes in transit via Belarus and one dispute has led to export disruptions a few years ago. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia may trim gas price, lend money to Belarus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.