MOSCOW, March 26 (Reuters) - Russia's Metropol Group investment house, developing huge zinc and lead deposits, said on Monday it had sold its 40 percent stake in Russkiye Akkumulyatory battery firm to its partner in the project. From now on the partner, privately owned Power International, will hold 80 percent in the battery company. "The deal has been organised on the basis of the estimated value of the Russkiye Akkumulyatory assets of $100 million," a Metropol statement said. "Power ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Metropol sells battery firm stake to partner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.