* Minister tells state TV a new partnership is close * Analyst says GAZ is most likely group involved By Anastasia Teterevleva and Gleb Stolyarov MOSCOW, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Russia is close to creating a new alliance between a domestic car manufacturer and a foreign player, a government minister said, indicating Oleg Deripaska's GAZ could be in line for a new partner. Russia's industry and trade minister Viktor Kristenko told state TV the government was working on a second alliance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia mulls new car alliance with foreign partner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.