MOSCOW, March 30 (Reuters) - Russia will guarantee bonds issued by its cash-starved auto industry and subsidise coupon payments to help them raise cash without dipping into government coffers, Industry Minister Viktor Khristenko said on Monday. He added that the government wanted to simplify the process of issuing debt papers for key carmakers. (Reporting by Anton Doroshev; writing by Melissa Akin; editing by Dmitry Zhdannikov)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia offers bond guarantees for carmakers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.